A Phase 1/2, Randomized, Single-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose and Multiple Dose, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics Study of Subcutaneously Administered ALN-AAT in Healthy Adult Subjects and Patients With ZZ Type Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Liver Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ALN AAT (Primary)
- Indications Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to observation of low incidence of asymptomatic, transiently elevated liver enzymes in a subset of study subjects
- 22 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 66 to 26.
- 22 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History