A RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED STUDY TO DEMONSTRATE THE EFFICACY AND LONG-TERM SAFETY OF DUPILUMAB IN ADULT PATIENTS WITH MODERATE-TO-SEVERE ATOPIC DERMATITIS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHRONOS; LIBERTY AD CHRONOS
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Sep 2019 Results (n=250) of sub-analysis of three studies (AD-1021; LIBERTY AD SOLO 1 and LIBERTY AD CHRONOS) assessing efficacy and safety of dupilumab in Japanese adults with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis, published in the British Journal of Dermatology.
- 13 Aug 2019 Results assessing the safety of Dupilumab by clinical findings in patients undergoing treatment for moderate-to-severe Atopic Dertmatitis using pooled data (n=2116) from 3 clinical trials (LIBERTY AD SOLO 1, LIBERTY AD SOLO 2 and LIBERTY AD CHRONOS), published in the British Journal of Dermatology.
- 05 Aug 2019 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, the European Commission has approved Dupixent (dupilumab) in the European Union (EU) to include adolescents 12 to 17 years of age with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis who are candidates for systemic therapy. The decision is based on data from the LIBERTY AD program.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History