A Phase 1, Randomized, Observer Blind, Antigen and Adjuvant Dosage-Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of an Adjuvanted, Trivalent Subunit Influenza Vaccine in Elderly Subjects ≥65 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; MF 59 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis; Seqirus
- 07 Oct 2018 Results presented at the IDWeek 2018
- 03 Oct 2018 According to a Seqirus media release, data from this study will be presented at the 6th Annual IDWeek (Oct 2018).
- 07 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.