Phase 3, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multi-Center, Two-Part Study of Patritumab (U3-1287) In Combination With Erlotinib in EGFR Wild-type Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Who Have Progressed on at Least One Prior Systemic Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Patritumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HER3-Lung
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Oct 2016 This trial is completed in Hungary (End date: 18 May 2016), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 31 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Daiichi Sankyo media release.