A Phase 2a Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Trial of the Acute Peripheral Vascular Effects, Safety and Tolerability of Alprostadil Topical Cream in Subjects With Raynaud's Phenomenon Secondary to Systemic Sclerosis (SSc, Scleroderma)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alprostadil (Primary)
- Indications Raynaud's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Apricus Biosciences; NexMed (USA)
- 12 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to an Apricus Biosciences media release.
- 17 Sep 2015 Top-line results published in an Apricus Biosciences media release.