A Randomized, Open-label, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Recombinant Human Thrombopoietin Among Severe Sepsis Patients With Thrombocytopenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Thrombopoietin (Primary)
- Indications Sepsis; Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TPO Study
- 20 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jun 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.