An Open-Label Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Combining 20089 (Triamcinolone Acetonide Intravitreal Injection) When Used Adjunctively With Lucentis® 0.5 mg Intravitreal Injection in Subjects With Subfoveal Neovascular AMD
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs IBI 20089 (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration; Choroidal neovascularisation
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Mar 2018 According to an EyePoint Pharmaceuticals media release, pSivida Corp. acquired Icon Bioscience and subsequently changed its name to EyePoint Pharmaceuticals.
- 19 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 May 2014 New trial record