A Double, Blind Placebo-controlled, Randomized Trial to Study Efficacy and Safety of the Viaskin Milk for Treating Milk Induced Eosinophilic Esophagitis in Children
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Food allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Eosinophilic oesophagitis; Milk hypersensitivity
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SMILEE
- 05 Mar 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Feb 2019 According to a DBV Technologies media release, abstract related to results from this trial has been published online on the AAAAI meeting website.
- 04 Feb 2019 According to a DBV Technologies media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2019 American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) Annual Meeting; Food Allergy: Advances in Prevention and Treatment in San Francisco, CA, February 22 -25, 2019.