Efficacy, Safety and Immunogenicity of BI 695501 Versus Adalimumab in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis: a Randomized, Double-blind,Parallel Arm, Multiple Dose, Active Comparator Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VOLTAIRE-RA
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 07 Mar 2018 Results assessing clinical equivalence of adalimumab biosimilar candidate BI 695501 with Humira, were published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release, the European Commission has granted Marketing Authorisation Application to Cyltezo (adalimumab biosimilar), for treatment of multiple chronic inflammatory diseases in adults and children.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results assessing the long-term safety, efficacy and immunogenicity data from this study, were presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History