A Phase 3, Randomized, Single-blind, Controlled Trial of Topical Fibrocaps in Intraoperative Surgical Hemostasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fibrinogen/thrombin (Primary) ; Gelatin
- Indications Surgical blood loss
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FINISH-3
- Sponsors ProFibrix
- 30 Apr 2015 Based on the results of this trial, the US FDA has approved Raplixa (fibrin sealant) and the RaplixaSpray device to provide adjunctive haemostasis for mild to moderate bleeding in adults undergoing surgery when control of bleeding by standard surgical techniques is ineffective or impractical, according to a media release from The Medicines Company.
- 30 Mar 2015 According to a media release from The Medicines Company, the EC has granted marketing authorization for fibrinogen/thrombin [Raplixa], followed by positive opinion by the CHMP of the EMA.
- 28 Oct 2014 Results published in a media release from The Medicines Company.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History