A Translational Companion Protocol to GOG229O: A Randomized Phase II Study With a Safety Lead-In to Assess the Antitumor Efficacy of the MEK Inhibitor Trametinib Alone or in Combination With GSK2141795, an AKT Inhibitor, in Patients With Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary) ; Uprosertib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Endometrial cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 20 Nov 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 25 to 40.
- 20 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 31 Aug 2019.
- 20 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 31 Aug 2019.