A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of Rilotumumab (AMG 102) With Cisplatin and Capecitabine (CX) as First-line Therapy in Advanced MET-Positive Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rilotumumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RILOMET-2
- Sponsors Amgen
- 14 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 19 Feb 2015 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to an Amgen media release.