A Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Anti-tumor Activity of the Oral Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (SINE) Selinexor (KPT-330) in Patients With Initial or Refractory and/or Relapsed Richter's Transformation (RT)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIRRT
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 10 Apr 2017 The trial has been completed in UK (End date: 2016-09-12).
- 03 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 18 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.