A Multicenter Study of the Efficacy and Safety of the Human Anti-TNF Monoclonal Antibody Adalimumab as Maintenance Therapy in Subjects Requiring High Dose Corticosteroids for Active Non-infectious Intermediate Uveitis, Posterior Uveitis, or Panuveitis - Including a Sub-study in Japanese Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Intermediate uveitis; Panuveitis; Posterior uveitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Visual I
- Sponsors Abbott Healthcare; AbbVie
- 01 Dec 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis from VISUAL-1 and VISUAL-2 studies assessing the association between corticosteroid dosage and incidence rates of corticosteroid-related adverse events, published in the Ophthalmology.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results of exploratory analysis of VISUAL I and VISUAL II trials presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 28 Sep 2016 According to an AbbVie and Eisai media release, based on the results of VISUAL-I and VISUAL-II, and VISUAL-III , adalimumab was granted additional approval in Japan, for the treatment of non-infectious intermediate, posterior and panuveitis, regardless of underlying disease.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History