A Phase II Open-Label, Randomized Study of Immunoconjugate L-DOS47 in Combination with Vinorelbine/Cisplatin Versus Vinorelbine/Cisplatin Alone in Patients with Lung Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; L-DOS 47 (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Helix BioPharma
- 25 Oct 2019 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, the last cohort awaiting one more patient to be enrolled to complete the dose escalating portion of the study and the company is not moving forward into the randomized portion of the study unless certain clinical objectives are met in the dose escalating phase and sufficient capital is obtained, or the Company enters into a co-development partnership with a third party.
- 11 Jun 2019 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, the company has dosed its third patient and commenced second cohort enrollment.
- 07 Mar 2019 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, the first patient has been dosed in the trial.