A Phase IIb, Open-Label, Randomized Study of LDOS47 in Combination with Vinorelbine/Cisplatin Versus Vinorelbine/Cisplatin Alone in Patients with Stage IV Lung Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs L-DOS 47 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Helix BioPharma
- 10 Apr 2018 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, the company has received regulatory and ethics approvals to dose the first patient in this trial in Ukraine. Enrollment in this study is expected to begin in May.
- 19 Mar 2018 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, this study is in the early stage of set-up with expectation for patient enrolment sometime in the second calendar quarter of 2018 (Poland and Ukraine).
- 05 Jan 2018 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, the clinical trial application of this trial is under review by regulatory agencies in Poland and Ukraine. Based on the Companys responses to initial set of inquiries, patient enrollment will start in the first quarter of 2018.