A Randomized, Open-label, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study of Epoetin Alfa Plus Standard Supportive Care Versus Standard Supportive Care in Anaemic Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer Receiving Standard Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epoetin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 05 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Dec 2017 Results of final analysis of overall survival (at 1653 deaths) and updated progression-free survival data, presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History