A Phase 1B Clinical Trial of Trametinib Plus Digoxin in Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic BRAF Wild-type Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Digoxin (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results analyzing safety of trametinib in BRAF wild-type metastatic melanoma patients presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.