Randomised, Double-blind, 56 Week Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Multicentre, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Doses of Benralizumab in Patients With Moderate to Very Severe COPD With a History of Exacerbations
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Benralizumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALATHEA
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 29 Sep 2019 Results presented in an AstraZeneca media release.
- 29 Sep 2019 According to an AstraZeneca media release, pooled data from this and other trial were published in The Lancet Respiratory Medicine.
- 29 Sep 2019 According to an AstraZeneca media release, pooled and individual data from this and other trial were presented at the European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress 2019 in Madrid, Spain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History