A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of AN2690 Topical Solution, 5%, vs. Solution Vehicle in the Treatment of Onychomycosis of the Toenail in Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tavaborole (Primary)
- Indications Onychomycosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Anacor Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jul 2014 Results published in an Anacor Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 Jul 2014 Primary endpoint 'Complete cure' has been met according to an Anacor Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 Jul 2014 According to an Anacor Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has approved tavaborole for the topical treatment of onychomycosis of the toenails on the basis of results from this an another trial (see CT profile 244674).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History