Phase I/II Gene Transfer Clinical Trial of rAAV9.CMV.hNAGLU for Mucopolysaccharidosis (MPS) IIIB
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABO-101 (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis III
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 07 Feb 2018 According to an Abeona Therapeutics media release, the company plans for additional enrollments following pending review by independent Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB).
- 07 Feb 2018 Preliminary 30-Day safety and biopotency signals from the first patient dosed in this trial presented in an Abeona Therapeutics media release.
- 20 Dec 2017 According to an Abeona Therapeutics media release, has been dosed in the trial, at Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, Ohio.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History