A Phase I Trial to Determine Safety and Tolerability of Ex Vivo Expanded Human Myeloid Progenitor Cells (CLT-008) Infused 24 Hours Post-Transplant to Support Allogeneic Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation for Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Romyelocel-L (Primary)
- Indications Haematological disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cellerant Therapeutics
- 01 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.