A 6-Week Proof-of-Concept Study Evaluating the Safety and IOP-Lowering Efficacy of Travoprost/Brinzolamide Fixed Combination Ophthalmic Suspension in Subjects With Open-Angle Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brinzolamide/travoprost (Primary) ; Brinzolamide; Travoprost
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 20 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov .
- 14 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jun 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.