A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Arm, Multi-Center Study Measuring the Efficacy and Safety of PRC-063 in Adult ADHD Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rhodes Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Feb 2018 Results presented in a Purdue Pharma media release.
- 01 Feb 2018 Primary endpoint (Change from Baseline in Clinician-administered ADHD-5-Rating Scale) has been met.
- 01 Feb 2018 According to a Purdue Pharma media release, Health canada approved FOQUEST (methylphenidate HCl controlled-release capsules) for the treatment of ADHD in adults based on results from this study. FOQUEST is commercially available in Canada.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History