A Phase 2 Open-Label Study of the Efficacy and Safety of ABT-199 (GDC-0199) in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Subjects With Relapse or Refractory to B-Cell Receptor Signaling Pathway Inhibitor Therapy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 30 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Nov 2018 to 8 Nov 2021.
- 25 Apr 2019 Results of pooled analysis (n=436) assessing the influence of disease and response variables on the efficacy of venetoclax in relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukemia using data from four phase 1 or 2 clinical trials (NCT01328626,NCT01682616, NCT01889186, NCT02141282), were published in the Blood Journal.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results (n=285) of pooled analysis of this and M14-032 study assessing efficacy of venetoclax in chronic lymphocytic leukemia, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History