A Phase 1/2 Study Evaluating Gene Therapy by Transplantation of Autologous CD34+ Stem Cells Transduced Ex Vivo With the LentiGlobin BB305 Lentiviral Vector in Subjects With Severe Sickle Cell Disease
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BB305 beta-globin gene therapy bluebird bio (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors bluebird bio
- 15 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Jun 2019 According to a bluebird bio media release, new results from patients in Group C (n=13 treated, as of 7th Mar 2019) were presented today at the 24th European Hematology Association (EHA) Congress (in Amsterdam, the Netherlands).
- 14 Jun 2019 New results from patients in Group C (n=13 treated, as of 7th Mar 2019) presented in a bluebird bio media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History