A Subject-blind, Investigator-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Doses of UCB4940 in Subjects With Psoriatic Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bimekizumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors UCB
- 23 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (Pre-specified efficacy (PoC) endpoint:American College of Rheumatology Index of Improvement (ACRn) at Week 8 (pooled top three doses vs placebo at week 80))has been met, according to results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 23 Dec 2017 Results of the preclinical experiments and a proof of concept (PoC) study assessing the effect of novel dual-cytokine blockade (IL-17A and IL-17F) by Bimekizumab versus placebo, published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 10 Jun 2016 According to an UCB media release, positive results (n=52) were presented at the Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR) 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History