Radium-223 Alpha Emitter Agent in Non-intervention Safety Study in mCRPC popUlation for Long-teRm Evaluation
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REASSURE
- Sponsors Bayer
- 28 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2023 to 28 Feb 2025.
- 28 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2023 to 31 Dec 2024.
- 10 Feb 2018 Results (n=244)of descriptive analysis safety and baseline characteristics using data from first interim analysis presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium