A 52 Weeks, Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial Evaluating the Effect of Oral BIBF 1120, 150 mg Twice Daily, on Annual Forced Vital Capacity Decline, in Patients With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INPULSIS; INPULSIS-1
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 24 May 2017 Results of pooled subgroup analysis of two phase III INPULSIS trials presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 24 May 2017 According to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release, the company reported pooled analysis from this and other two trial (INPULSIS-2 and TOMORROW) at the 2017 American Thoracic Society (ATS) conference.
- 24 May 2017 Results published in the According to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History