A Randomized, Open-label (Part A) or Double-blind (Part B), Active-controlled (Part B) Phase I/IIa Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of GC3110A (Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs GC 3110A (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GC Pharma; Green Cross
- 02 Jan 2018 According to a GC Pharma media release, Green Cross Corporation rebrands itself to GC Pharma.
- 12 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.