A Phase III, Prospective, Multicentre, Open Label, Extension Study Assessing the Long Term Safety and Efficacy of Repeated Treatment With DYSPORT Used in the Treatment of Lower Limb Spasticity in Children With Dynamic Equinus Foot Deformity Due to Cerebral Palsy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Equinus foot deformity; Muscle spasticity
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 28 Apr 2017 Results (n=158) assessing time to retreatment after abobotulinumtoxinA presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 21 Sep 2016 Results will be presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, as per Ipsen media release.
- 15 Sep 2016 Results of a pooled analysis from 8-trials will be presented at the annual meeting of the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM), as reported by Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History