An Open-Label Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of AF37702 Injection in the Treatment of Anemia Caused by Antibody-Mediated Pure Red Cell Aplasia in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Peginesatide (Primary)
- Indications Pure red cell aplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda; Takeda Development Centre Europe
- 13 Jun 2019 Trial has been completed in UK.
- 29 Oct 2016 This trial has been completed in Germany (End date: 2016-10-24), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 27 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.