A Randomized Phase II/III Study to Assess the Efficacy of Trametinib (GSK 1120212) in Patients With Recurrent or Progressive Low-Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer or Peritoneal Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal; Letrozole; Paclitaxel; Tamoxifen; Topotecan
- Indications Carcinoma; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOGS
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.