ASP1585 Phase 3 Randomized Double Blind Placebo-controlled Study in Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Patients With Hyperphosphatemia Not on Dialysis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bixalomer (Primary)
- Indications Hyperphosphataemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 17 Mar 2015 According to media release, Astellas Pharma has submitted a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) to the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare in Japan, for bixalomer [Kiklin] for treatment of hyperphosphatemia in patients with chronic kidney disease who are not on dialysis. Data from this and another phase III trial (CTP 700245026) were used in the sNDA application.
- 15 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2014 New trial record