A Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Multicentre Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Immunogenicity of SB5 Compared to Humira® in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Samsung Bioepis
- 13 Feb 2018 Results (n=542) assessing efficacy and comparable safety results of SB5 and reference adalimumab (ADA) in patients with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis, were published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 26 Sep 2017 Results assessing efficacy, safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and immunogenicity of adalimumab biosimilar [SB5; Samsung Bioepis] compared to adalimumab in patients with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis despite methotrexate therapy, were published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History