A Phase 2b, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-Blind, Multi-Center Study Assessing the Effectiveness, Immunogenicity and Safety of Novartis Meningococcal ABCWY Vaccine Administered to Healthy Adolescents in the U.S.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A B C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group B infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 30 Oct 2016 Results assessing efficacy presented at the IDWeek 2016
- 18 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Jan 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History