A Multi-arm, Phase Ib, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety,Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of AZD9291 in Combination With Ascending Doses of Novel Therapeutics in Patients With EGFRm+ Advanced NSCLC Who Have Progressed Following Therapy With an EGFR TKI (TATTON).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary) ; Savolitinib (Primary) ; Durvalumab; Selumetinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms TATTON
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 Mar 2018 According to a Chi-Med media release, he mature TATTON (Part B) and preliminary TATTON (Part D) data will available later in 2018 or early 2019 and will enable AstraZeneca to engage in regulatory discussion for both second- and third-line NSCLC.
- 17 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 298 to 308.
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Dec 2018 to 28 Jun 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History