A Multi-arm, Phase Ib, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety,Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of AZD9291 in Combination With Ascending Doses of Novel Therapeutics in Patients With EGFRm+ Advanced NSCLC Who Have Progressed Following Therapy With an EGFR TKI (TATTON).
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Osimertinib (Primary) ; Savolitinib (Primary) ; Selumetinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms TATTON
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 16 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 3 Mar 2020 to 2 Mar 2020.
- 16 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Mar 2020 to 2 Mar 2020.
- 09 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2020 to 3 Mar 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History