Lipiodol as an Imaging Biomarker of Tumor Necrosis After Transcatheter Chemoembolization Therapy in Patients With Primary and Metastatic Liver Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ethiodized oil (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Diagnostic use
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 21 Apr 2017 The primary end point has been changed from Measuring Lipiodol deposition in tumor to Tumor response by Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST).