"First-in-human clinical trial, double blind, randomized with placebo, open for the six first patients (dose ranging), to evaluate the safety and efficacy of intracoronary infusion of allogeneic human cardiac stem cells (CSCs) in patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction and Left Ventricular Dysfunction." - CAREMI
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CTX 101 (Primary)
- Indications Left ventricular dysfunction; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms CAREMI
- Sponsors Coretherapix
- 23 Jun 2017 According to a TiGenix media release, this trial trial has benefited from the support of the CAREMI consortium (Grant Number 242038) funded by the Seventh Framework Programme of the European Commission under the coordination of the Centro Nacional the Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) and the Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia and the participation of research institutions and companies from nine EU countries.
- 13 Mar 2017 According to a TiGenix NV media release, full data from this trial will be presented at an upcoming medical congress.
- 13 Mar 2017 Top-line results published in a TiGenix NV media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History