Efficacy and safety study of defibrotide (DF) for the prophylaxis of venoocclusive disease (VOD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Defibrotide (Primary)
- Indications Veno-occlusive disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 Mar 2016 According to a media release, the US FDA has approved Defitelio (defibrotide sodium) to treat adults and children who develop hepatic veno-occlusive disease (VOD) with additional kidney or lung abnormalities after they receive a stem cell transplant from blood or bone marrow called hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT).
- 28 May 2014 New trial record