A 12 week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Umeclidinium/Vilanterol 62.5/25mcg in Subjects with COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development
- 30 Jun 2019 Trial has been completed in Romania, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 27 Jun 2018 Results of a pooled post-hoc analysis from ten studies published in the Drugs and Aging.
- 23 May 2018 Results of a post-hoc analysis from NCT01316900, NCT01313650, NCT01316913, NCT01817764, NCT01879410, NCT02152605, and NCT01777334 studies presented at the 114th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.