A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study Using a Bayesian Adaptive Design to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Serum Exposure of Multiple Doses of BG00010 (Neublastin) in Subjects With Painful Lumbar Radiculopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Neublastin (Primary)
- Indications Radiculopathy; Sciatica
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPRINT
- Sponsors Biogen
- 26 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Mar 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.