A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled (DBPC), parallel group study to assess the clinical efficacy and safety of SUBLIVAC FIX Birch immunotherapy in patients suffering from allergic rhinitis/rhinoconjunctivitis caused by birch pollen followed by an optional open label, one group safety-extension period. SB/0042 study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Tree pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors HAL Allergy
- 30 Nov 2018 Primary endpoint has been met as per the results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 30 Nov 2018 Results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 21 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History