Phase I Safety and Tolerability Study of Human Monoclonal Antibody 5B1 (MVT-5873) as Monotherapy and With Chemotherapy in Subjects With Pancreatic Cancer or Other CA19-9 Positive Malignancies.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MVT 5873 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Colon cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MabVax Therapeutics
- 14 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 14 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 15 Feb 2018 According to a MabVax Therapeutics media release, the Company plans to enroll additional patients to further explore safety and potential responses.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History