A Non-randomized, Open-label, Phase II Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Eltrombopag in Japanese Subjects With Refractory, Moderate or More Severe Aplastic Anemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Aplastic anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.