A Phase 1/2a Dose Escalation Study of AST-OPC1 in Subjects With Subacute Cervical Spinal Cord Injury
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs OPC 1 (Primary)
- Indications Spinal cord injuries
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms SCi-STAR; SCiSTAR
- Sponsors Asterias Biotherapeutics
- 12 Sep 2018 Additional data results (Cohort 2; 24-months) presented in an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release.
- 31 Jul 2018 Updated results from the 25 subjects (SCiStar study) and 5 subjects from Phase 1 safety study (245419) are presented in an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release.
- 31 Jul 2018 According to an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release, the company expects to publish the 12 months data for the entire study in the first quarter of 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History