A Phase IV, Open Label, Multi-center Study to Assess the Effect of Intravitreal Injections of Macugen (Pegaptanib Sodium Injection)Administered Every 6 Weeks for 48 Weeks on the Corneal Endothelium.
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pegaptanib (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema; Retinal vein occlusion; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bausch Health Companies
- 02 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 30 Nov 2020.
- 21 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 21 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.