A Phase IV, Open Label, Multi-center Study to Assess the Effect of Intravitreal Injections of Macugen (Pegaptanib Sodium Injection)Administered Every 6 Weeks for 48 Weeks on the Corneal Endothelium.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegaptanib (Primary)
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration; Diabetic macular oedema; Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 May 2018.
- 02 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.