A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2 Study to Assess the Immune Response Following Administration of Zoster Vaccine to Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis Receiving Tofacitinib (CP-690,550) Or Placebo With Background Methotrexate Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary) ; Varicella zoster virus vaccine
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of pooled data from two trial (NCT02147587 and NCT00413699) assessing evaluate the long-term effectiveness of LZV in patients with RA, via the incidence of HZ after treatment with tofacitinib for up to 27 months, were presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 28 Aug 2017 Results published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology
- 17 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.